Table tents and flyers have been eliminated from the dining centers in favor of using more sustainable digital information screens.
University departments and registered student organizations may request space on the screens by submitting an online form. Please review the Information Screen Usage Policy below:
- Reservations must be made by submitting an Information Screen Request Form on the Dining website.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of five (5) business days in advance. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the Event Management, Dining, and Hospitality (EMDH) marketing staff for requests received fewer than 5 business days in advance.
- The final information screen ad must be submitted when completing the Information Screen Request Form (no reservations will be accepted unless it is accompanied by the final ad).
- Information screen ads must measure 1080 pixels wide X 1920 pixels high.
- Information screen ads must be submitted as a jpeg or PDF file only.
- Information screen ads will generally begin running on Monday and be removed the following Sunday.
- Up to five (5) requests will be allowed per week.
- All information screen ads must contain at least one method for contacting the group sponsoring the ad (phone, email, or website). For more information, please contact the dining team at EMDH@IllinoisState.edu.
- If space permits, please include a university accommodation statement most appropriate for the ad. More information on proper usage of accommodation statements can be found by visiting the Student Access and Accommodation Services website.
- Information screen ads are only allowed to be submitted for one week. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of EMDH marketing staff.
- All information screen ads will be reviewed and changes may be requested as needed (i.e., if the University logo is used incorrectly, font size is too small, contact information is not included). If requested changes are not made, EMDH reserves the right to deny the request.
- EMDH marketing staff will respond to all reservations with a status of their request (approved or denied).
- Information screen ads are not for the purpose of advertising for any external (non-university) companies, products, etc. or political campaigns.
- Information screen ads are not allowed to encourage or request donations of any kind by using an app, QR Code, or other forms of donation and payment.
- EMDH reserves the right to deny any request if it does not meet the above criteria or is deemed to include inappropriate content.