Curious about hours in the dining centers? Check out the semester calendar.
Summer Retail Hours
Einstein Bros. Bagels: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
McAlister's Deli: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Pizza Hut: Closed, will reopen on August 13.
Burger King: 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Closings on August 7-8 and August 12
All restaurants in the Bone Student Center will be closed on August 7 and 8. On August 12, only Einstein Bros. Bagels will be open 7:30 a.m. to 3. All other restaurants will be closed. Campus Dining will be conducting employee training during this time. Watterson Dining Commons will remain open.
Places to Eat on Campus
In addition to the dining centers, there are many places to eat on campus, ranging from sit-down restaurants to a grab-and-go snack bar for those on the run! Flex dollars, cash, and credit/debit cards are accepted at all locations.
Each of our eateries offers a unique and enjoyable dining experience:
- At Airport Lounge in the Center for the Visual Arts, students can grab a cup of coffee or snack in between classes.
- Burger King in the Bone Student Center is your stop for burgers!
- The Business Bistro in the lower level of the State Farm Hall of Business offers snacks, salads, sandwiches, coffee and other assorted beverages.
- Einstein Bros.® Bagels is on the first floor of the Bone Student Center, near the east entrance. A second, satellite location is available on the main floor of Milner Library, near the reference desk.
- Jamba Juice is now open in the lobby of the Student Fitness Center and
offers fresh fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juice, steel-cut oatmeal, California flatbreads, and more.
- McAlister's Deli will change the way you do deli with the delicious selection of sandwiches, spuds, salads and soups.
- Pizza Hut Express in the Bone Student Center combines quick service with great tasting pizza!
- Subway® restaurants are located in each area of campus: Manchester Hall, Watterson Towers, Cardinal Court, and Wilkins Hall. All locations offer breakfast items, as well as their full sandwich menu. Hours of operation during the academic year are 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. at most locations. Please note that due to electronic access, only residents of West Campus may access the Subway location in Wilkins Hall beginning in August 2013. An outside entrance to the Subway located at Watterson Towers is under construction. Until construction is completed, only Watterson residents will be able to access the location.