Places to Eat on Campus
In addition to the dining centers, there are many places to eat on campus, ranging from sit-down restaurants to a grab-and-go snack bar for those on the run! Flex dollars, Redbird dollars, and credit/debit cards are accepted at all locations. Cash is accepted at locations within the Bone Student Center and Subway restaurants.
Each of our eateries offers a unique and enjoyable dining experience:
- At Airport Lounge in the Center for the Visual Arts, students can grab a cup of coffee or snack in between classes.
- Burger King in the Bone Student Center is your stop for burgers!
- The Business Bistro in the lower level of the State Farm Hall of Business offers snacks, salads, sandwiches, coffee and other assorted beverages.
- Einstein Bros.® Bagels is on the first floor of the Bone Student Center, near the east entrance. A second, satellite location is available on the main floor of Milner Library, near the reference desk.
- Jamba Juice is now open in the lobby of the Student Fitness Center and
offers fresh fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juice, steel-cut oatmeal, California flatbreads, and more.
- McAlister's Deli will change the way you do deli with the delicious selection of sandwiches, spuds, salads and soups.
- Pizza Hut Express in the Bone Student Center combines quick service with great tasting pizza!
- Subway® restaurants are located in each area of campus: Manchester Hall, Watterson Towers, Cardinal Court, and Wilkins Hall. All locations offer breakfast items, as well as their full sandwich menu. Hours of operation during the academic year are 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. at most locations. Please note that due to electronic access, only residents of West Campus may access the Subway location in Wilkins Hall.